Bengal Cat Breed Society
The international bengal cat society tibcs is an all volunteer society of bengal enthusiasts.
Bengal cat breed society. We hope you will share our excitement over this new rapidly developing breed. The bengal cat is a domesticated cat breed created from hybrids of domestic cats the asian leopard cat prionailurus bengalensis and the egyptian mau which gives them their golden shimmer the breed name comes from the taxonomic name bengals have a wild appearance and may show spots rosettes arrowhead markings or marbling. Bettering the bengal breed. The bengal cat club is dedicated to the welfare and promotion of this beautiful breed and has members not only in the united kingdom but overseas as well.
Tibcs is proud to bring this exotic feline and its enthusiasts and breeders to the web. They love to play are constantly moving around and love to be busy. Founded in 1988 tibcs is the oldest and largest bengal group of any kind in the world. The bengal cat association is a brand new modern bengal cat breed club.
Come and join us. Their coat is soft with markings that are spotted or marbled in various shades and colors. Established in 1993 to cater for breeders exhibitors pet owners who adore this wonderful breed. The bengal cat is highly active.
Welcome to the bengal cat club web site. Bengals tend to be large cats though there are smaller exceptions. Bengalthe bengal is a domestic cat that looks like it came out of the wild jungle. We educate on all things bengal including health genetics behavior acceptance legal issues and more.
They are quite striking. Most bengals have the tabby m on their forehead. The leopard cat looks very much like a domestic cat except for the larger snapping eyes pronounced whisker pads longer legs and brilliant leopard style markings. How to breed a bengal cat so you have a sweet and lovable female bengal cat and you are considering breeding her.
The bengal breed originated as a hybrid of a domestic cat felis silvestris catus and a leopard cat prionailurus bengalensis. The bengal cat club is the only official bengal breed club of the gccf in the uk. If this is the case you will want to make sure that the number one thing that you consider during all of this is the health and well being of your furry companion. The bengal cat is a beautiful medium to large size athletic cat.
We are a volunteer based non profit organization dedicated to the bengal cat.
- How To Train Dog To Use Toilet
- How To Train Dog To Stop Barking At Tv
- How To Train Dog To Come With Shock Collar
- How To Train Dog Not To Bite When Eating
- How To Train Dog To Sit And Stay
- How To Train An Older Dog To Use A Pee Pad
- How To Train An Older Dog Not To Bark
- How To Train Dog Not To Bark Out Window
- How To Train Boxer Dog
- How To Train Dogs Not To Bark At Strangers
- How To Train Dog Not To Bark At Tv
- How To Train Dog To Stay
- How To Train Dog To Stop Barking At Doorbell
- How To Train Dogs Not To Bark At The Door
- How To Train An Attack Dog
- How To Train An Australian Cattle Dog
- How To Train Dog To Come To Name
- How To Train Dog To Stop Barking At Noises
- How To Train Dogs Not To Bark At Visitors
- How To Train Dog Not To Bark At Other Dogs