Tips On Training A Shih Tzu Puppy
Keep your shih tzu in a crate.
Tips on training a shih tzu puppy. Shih tzus are highly social dogs and want to be. It s best to go about shih tzu training with the mindset that shih tzu dogs are very much like small children both in their temperament and behavior. It s also recommended that you start a shih tzu puppy on hypoallergenic dog food. How to socialize your shih tzu early so that he will not become too shy.
Part 2 training appropriate behavior 1. When you are training your shih tzu try to make each session or training opportunity exactly the same with as little variation as possible. For housebreaking take your puppy out on schedule. A dog who respects you will do what you say and will stop what he s doing when you tell him no teaching your dog to respect you means interacting with him in specific ways that encourage respect.
The easiest tricks to teach your shih tzu are going to be the few basic obedience commands. Teach your shih tzu to respect you respect training is the dog training method i use and recommend for training shih tzus. How obedience training sessions can be positive and fun filled for both you and your shih tzu. Choose how you re going to train your shih tzu whether positive reward with treats or clicker reward training methods.
Shih tzus can be stubborn and may take up to eight months to potty train according to petwave. Maintain a regular feeding schedule. Shih tzu dogs love to be the center of attention and will thrive in an environment where they are constantly praised. Here s my recommended schedule what to teach when to teach it for training your shih tzu puppy.
Crate training can be very useful in proper shih tzu training. Until your shih tzu is fully potty trained. Dress your little shih tzu pup for the weather such as with a raincoat or warm sweater. Find out how easy potty training can be with your shih tzu.
How to turn a willful shih tzu into a well behaved loyal companion. This will be at least 22 25 percent of good protein sources and 8 10 percent of healthy fat and oils. As shih tzus are small dogs leash. Teach your shih tzu to come when called.
Let your shih tzu out around. Watch for signs your shih tzu needs to go out. Use the same phrases each day for praise. These commands will be sit down stay come and basic leash training.
A shih tzu puppy requires a specialized diet to ensure she develops correctly. If you keep your shih tzu on a regular feeding schedule. Teach your shih tzu to be alone. Expose your shih tzu to a variety of sounds and experiences.
Leash train your shih tzu.
- Golden Retriever Puppy Photoshoot
- Golden Retriever Puppy Names For Girls
- Golden Retriever Puppy Ks
- Golden Retriever Puppy Litter Size
- Golden Retriever Puppy Mumbai
- Golden Retriever Puppy Miami
- Golden Retriever Puppy On The Today Show
- Golden Retriever Puppy Names Boy
- Golden Retriever Puppy Oklahoma City
- Golden Retriever Puppy Melbourne
- Golden Retriever Puppy Picture Timeline
- Golden Retriever Puppy Leash Training
- Golden Retriever Puppy Orlando Fl
- Golden Retriever Puppy Ohio State
- Golden Retriever Puppy Online
- Golden Retriever Puppy Kindergarten
- Golden Retriever Puppy Philippines
- Golden Retriever Puppy Licking
- Golden Retriever Puppy Leeds
- Golden Retriever Puppy Love